miércoles, 24 de enero de 2018

WHEN I MET BART SIMPSON.


One day I was my house, when my dad arrived with the news that he had hired a cable TV system, I was very happy because I could see my favorite series for a long time: The Simpsons.
When I was watching TV, the decoder started to fail, I went to see what was happening, but at one point something magical happened and the television absorbed me. Out of nowhere I appeared in the series with Bart, when he saw me he got scared and shouted "Ay caramba".
I told Bart the situation I was going through and he said he would help me, but I had to paint myself yellow so that the others would not get frightened, I got something yellow, but it did not smell like paint and I preferred not to ask.
I went with Professor Frink to see if he could help me, unfortunately he said he could not because he still did not perfect the interdimensional trip. Then I remembered that, once, the man in the comic shop had helped Homer to get out of the LEGO World, we went on a skateboard to the store, but the man in the comics said he could not help me back because he really only helped Homer out of his dream and his trauma with Lisa.
Our last option was to try to use the dimensional portal of Mr. Burns, similar to when Bart studied in hell, we asked Mr. Burns for help but as always, his dogs attacked us, but I managed to convince him when I reminded him of his teddy bear the one he had when he was a child; when he remembered he started crying and we could enter his office to use the magic portal.
We got to hell and Bart talked to a friend to help me get back home. Now I have contact with Bart through interdimensional mail.

If someday someone would like to send an email the address is: 742, Evergreen Terrace, Springfield, USA


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario